Saturday, January 22, 2011

Autism Fundraiser Donations

I have just added a DONATE button to the Blog that is linked to Paypal. My understanding is that you may pay for your donation through your existing Paypal account, create a Paypal account if you don't have one, or simply pay securely with a credit card without having a Paypal account. I'm hoping that this will make it easier for those of you who don't want to pay by check or for those of you under 30 who may not know what a check is.

Jake and I have started our training for the trip and are looking for sources of donations. If anyone out there has any ideas for fundraising or knows of any individuals or businesses who might be interested in supporting individuals with autism, please forward this blog to them or contact me at: givingbacktour@yahoo.com.

Thanks and keep watching for updates.     - Rob & Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment